Friday, April 24, 2015






I had such a full and fun week! It was my first full week of entering the teacher-tech world! I am really loving Instagram and the teacher community. I made a big decision to have Megan over at A Bird in Hand Designs design my blog. I am beyond excited about this, even though she is sooooo booked until July!  Click on her banner above to hop over and check out her blog.



It was time to take care of myself this week, and quit freaking people out by the white glow coming from my skin! I am kicking tanning salons to the curb and trying some self-tanner until I can get some time in the ACUTAL sun. St. Tropez was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! It's a foam and SO easy to use, and has a tint when you apply it, so it was easy to see where you are leaving streaks. I used St. Tropez on Saturday and Jergens products throughout the week to keep a healthy glow. If you're feeling a little pasty like I was, give these products a try!
We had a wonderful field trip this week at Revolution Park Golf Center. The kiddos practiced their golfing skills and learned about the character traits needed to become a professional sports athlete. This is only part of my wonderful team, but HOW CUTE ARE OUR SHIRTS?!

I got one of my favorite deliveries of the month in the mail this week! Does anyone else go bananas for Birchbox? If not, check them out! It's like Christmas every month in my mailbox! This month I got a new foundation (which was amazing), lip shine, shower gel, and dry shampoo. Such a fun little surprise each month! 

I'm not sure there is something that I love more than a new teacher shirt! Sparkles, check, Monogram, check, ready for my Friday, check! Have a great week everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy - I have enjoyed getting to know you! I used Megan to design my blog too and am doing some updates with her soon. She's amazing! I love your energy and think your blog is very up and coming, so I nominated you for The Liebster Award! There are details at my blog. Have a great week!
    Marie
    Once Upon a Classroom: A Teacher's Tales

    ReplyDelete