Friday, April 17, 2015

Five For Friday


Of course I have to mention this is my first Five for Friday! This is how I feel about my week full of creating a new TPT account, teacher Instagram, and a blog! I am addicted to it already and am having a hard time peeling myself away to head to bed!

I can't decide if I like linking my blog to my google plus account. I haven't ever used google plus and I prefer my posts to reflect my blog name, rather than my actual name. Do you have a preference?


I have just started creating products for TPT, and am really enjoying it! The only issue is there are too many OPTIONS! #scatterbrain #focusamy

Has anyone joined Periscope? I LOVE it! I like to stalk a good celebrity, but this is even better! You get to see their live video feed and chat back and forth. Ellen is one of my favorites, she has great "commercial break" videos! Lots of dancing and fun, check it out!

I have a busy couple of weeks and weekends coming up! Traveling is a passion of my husbands and I. We are always movin' and groovin'. However, it makes for some hectic and sleepy Mondays!

Thanks for stopping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment