Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sunday Celebration- 3 things that are currently blowing my mind!

Hey y'all! I'm BACK!

Even if you haven't missed me, I have MISSED blogging and connecting!

I have been back from Japan for a week now and have finally gotten over jet lag, MOUNDS of laundry, and maybe infinite a little laziness!

In the past month there have been many things that have just made me so happy and deserve a shoutout! 



1. **Vacation**

I am fairly certain I was supposed to be born into the Japanese culture. I have never been more infatuated impressed with a vacation, and most of that stems from the AMAZING people that inhabit Japan. I will be blogging all about our adventures in a future post, but for now I am still in mourning from having to leave!

2. **TPT Vegas Share**

Since I am still fairly new to the blogging/TPT world, I had no intention of going to Vegas, but I was still jealous of all the connections and relationships that were about to be made without me! I was SO excited when y'all started blowing up Instagram with all kinds of TPT goodness! It really made me feel like I was there, and wasn't missing out on SOO much! AND it's really made me want to go next year to meet all of my favorite peeps in person! 


3. **Periscope**

One of the most fabulous events that stemmed from Vegas was the idea of using Periscope as a new platform to connect more personally with one another. After just a few days, it has caught on like wild fire and I am so excited every time my phone tweets at me to let me know someone is broadcasting. My hubby thinks I've lost my mind (what else is new), and I try to explain that I am not stalking people, but getting to know them! 
I am going to do my first broadcast sometime this week, like everyone else, I am nervous, but pumped for you to get to know me a little better! I'll post on Instagram when my post will be!
If you are unaware of Periscope, there are all ready some bloggers out there who do a great job explaining! 

Check out what Ashley and Angie have put together at Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd and Lucky Little Learners. They do an excellent job explaining for newbies to Periscope! 

I also started a Twitter account, you can find me at @MyBrightBunch. Follow me and stay tuned for an exclusive freebie for my twitter followers!


If you attended TPT Vegas, is it something you would attend yearly, or is it a "one and done" type of deal?

Have you tried a Periscope broadcast already? Any tips or burning questions you think I should broadcast about?!




No comments:

Post a Comment